« Home | A Little Trip » | April 2010 » | Happy Chinese New Year 2010 » | Christmas 2009 » | Christmas Gifts for 2009 » | I am a Wizard! » | Thanksgiving till Now » | Straight No Chaser » | My New Pet » | Early Frost »

NYC 2010 - Day 1

Finally arrived in NYC at about 2pm.

The hotel I'm staying at. This is the 2nd 3rd time I'm staying here I believe. I like it cos its so close to the theaters.

Inside looks quite nice.

First stop... Century 21 for shopping.

Loot from Century 21.

My lunch/tea.



Broadway in the evening, walking to the theater.


La Cage Aux Folles, the highlight of the evening. Its a pretty good musical, not sure if I would rate it 5/5, but there were a few very good numbers. Go borrow the movie Birdcage for the story.


As tradition goes, a little after theater meal, this is take out from a nearby restaurant. I love 24 hour breakfast diners.



The only downside. While walking to the theater, my shoe split. So I see myself going to Nike town to get a new pair of track shoes tomorrow.