« Home | Create your Gap Commercial » | More Dofus » | How Target got his yell » | Robots are getting my blog! » | Dofus - what's it stand for? » | Online Games - Puzzle » | Hunk of the Week - July 22nd » | Superman Returns - Worst Publicity Shots » | Prince William caught with pants down! » | A Night at the Theater »

Cumming

Get your head out of the gutter. Its Alan Cumming's new fragrance... Cumming. Pop over to see the commercial.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I do like him as an actor, and the short monologue he does is quite well done and smart. But would I buy the fragrance? Hmmm... perhaps the fact that perfume isn't exactly number one on my list of must haves, makes me a bad judge for this commercial.

At any rate I just love saying the name of the fragrance... CUMMING!

Source: towleroad.

Blogs I Frequent