« Home | Sudoku - Heard of it? » | Whedon talks Serenity and Wonder Woman » | Undressed » | Hunk of the Week - July 28th » | Cumming » | Create your Gap Commercial » | More Dofus » | How Target got his yell » | Robots are getting my blog! » | Dofus - what's it stand for? »

Hunk of the Week


Source: PINK is the new BLOG.

This Friday's pics are hot off the blogs. Its pics of Mr. Reese Witherspoon aka Ryan Phillippe. That's probably mean to call him Mr. Reese Witherspoon, just because she's more popular an actor, but for someone who's so good looking and considered an ok actor, he choses the worst films to star in. I mean do indies but also do a few high budget shows for pete's sake.

Ah well, what do I know. Regardless he does have a nice body :) And I love these candid shots of him working out. So enjoy!

Blogs I Frequent