« Home | The Prestige - New Movie » | Kal-El Lives » | Which Queer as Folk character are you? » | My Weekend Trip to Pittsburg » | DVD Sale from Target » | Weekend Update » | Hunk of the Week » | Senerity vs Into the Blue » | I got hitched! » | Ever felt like a nobody? »

A slice of my Life

Why Chopstick skills are so important

I just started working at this new place Monday, don't know anyone and as a consultant I'll probably do lunch alone alot (experience talking).

Anyway, I picked up a pre-packaged salad from the cafeteria which just happens to be all out of utensils. I pick up 2 coffee stiring sticks and proceed to eat my salad with them.

Necessity is the mother of invention. And that's my chopstick skill story. :)

That's....so sad. :(

Hey, no tears, the salad was pretty good.

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent