« Home | Funny Pics » | Do you like QUEEN? » | Review - The Fog » | Dungeons & Dragons 2 » | Hunk of the Week » | Review - Dante's Cove » | MI6 - Wanna be a Spy? » | New IPod... with Video » | Happy B'day Hugh » | Dante's Cove »

Tech News - Maxtor OneTouch 1 Terabyte

Its finally happened! Maxtor is releasing the first 1 Terabyte external harddrive, good for use at home or in small offices. I'm exceited cos this is using RAID not the normal Hard drive technology and there's no setup, it uses USB 2.0. Which basically means its faster to backup data and more reliable. Up till now RAID was mostly available only for servers.

The first one is available in December 2005 but there's no mention of price. Ah well at least now I won't have to worry about all the stuff I keep downloading. I've even started downloading movie trailers jsut cos I can :)

Blogs I Frequent