« Home | Edy's Slow Churn Ice Cream » | Movie News Updates: » | Friday Fun » | Game Review - Titan's Quest » | A Wonderful Sunday » | The Prestige - New Movie » | TV Addict » | Papercuts » | Time for some humor » | Planning my New York Trip »

Lance Brass

I told myself that I would not comment on this because honestly its all over the news and internet. But I figured what the heck.

N'Sync was red hot in its time. The 4 of them made oodles and oodles of cash. Given that situation, only a fool would have done anything to jepordize that gold mine. As for him coming out now... why not.

I don't think its worth the big hoo ha. After all let's be honest, in terms of popularity among the 4 of them, he ranked number 3 at best and most prorobably fouth place. Aside from his blotched plan to go to space, I've not heard a peep out of him.

So he's gay and dating Reichen Lehmkuhl (whom I think is hot). But let's put things in perspective, about 2 weeks ago, Israel & Lebanon declared war on each other.

Labels:

Blogs I Frequent