« Home | Muppet Star Wars » | Costco: The 'anti-Wal-Mart' » | Music Time » | 5 Great Ways to Leave a tip » | Complex Origami » | Don't Treat your Employer better than they treat you » | Happy Chinese New Year 2007 » | Kids Tetris Furniture » | Hamster Addon » | Movie Review: Because I Said So »

Mom and Daughter Banned for Life from Disneyland

I thought this was really cute. Being banned for wearing Mickey over their breasts.
News Flash: A mother and her daughter are banned for life from Disneyland. For a really good reason.

I think the picture says it ALL. In case you are wondering, those are their real breasts. As for what in the hell these women were thinking about...I think the answer is in the beer.
Source

Obviously fake, they don't serve beer at Disneyland. This pic has been floating around for years. It's in New Orleans.

doh! Can't trust anything you find on the internet. Ah well, it was a funny pic none-the-less.

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent