« Home | Tongue Stew » | Happy Mothers Day » | Bad Subtitles » | Shii's Song » | Stickmen Fight » | Gaming Lull » | Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer » | OMG OMG OMG Harry Potter 5 Trailer » | Lord of the Rings Online - My Opinion » | Star Wars Personality Test »

Asian Fruit


I grew up in Singapore and as any person in a tropical climate knows, we have a wealth of fruits available to us. So when I moved to the US, the fruit situation was pretty deplorable. You have apples, oranges, pears, melons, grapes. That's about it with the occasional peaches and plums. But in the past few years, I've noticed an influx of more exotic fruits like mangos and pomelo.

And for the first time since 1994, I got to eat Papaya. They just suddenly showed up in the local grocery stores. All I know is that I glad that more fruits are being made available, Perhaps one day I'll find rambutans or mangosteens or "bua lu ku" or jackfruit or even durian.

Blogs I Frequent