« Home | Holy Fuck! - Heath Ledger is dead » | Alvin's Peanut Soup » | Baby, It's Cold Outside » | Musical Interlude » | Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles » | Consequences of reading the Straits Times » | Day 9 of 365 » | Mass Effect Ending » | Happy New Year 2008 » | Improv Shrimp Curry »

Movie Reviews: P.S. I Love You


I watched this about a month back but just didn't get around to writing a review.

If you like Gerald Butler and don't mind sappy movies then, go ahead and watch this movie with no reservations. Notice that I said sappy movies and not romance. P.S. I Love You is not a love story, its about getting over the love of your life after he/she passes on. Don't worry this isn't giving the plot or anything away because you'll discover this about 15mins into the film.

Again its a problem with trailers selling the show as a romance when it is not. Still there are strong performances from Gerald Butler and even Hilary Swank whom I had doubts about. I did like the show, there are some very touching moments and almost all of them are when Gerald's involved in it.

I give this one a 3 / 5 (Slightly higher if you like Gerald Butler)

Labels:

Blogs I Frequent