« Home | Consequences of reading the Straits Times » | Day 9 of 365 » | Mass Effect Ending » | Happy New Year 2008 » | Improv Shrimp Curry » | A death on Christmas » | Merry Christmas 2007!!! » | Christmas Tree 2007 » | Advance Christmas Treat » | Movie Review: I am Legend »

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Just saw the first 2 episodes of The Sarah Connor Chronicles. This show is AWESOME!!! The story picks up mostly after the movie Terminator 2 and John is 15 years old.

*** Spoilers ***

The writing so far is top notch! I won't give out too many spoilers but as you can see from the picture below, they did some Time Travel. Summer Glau is the new Terminator, (the good one) and she rocks, you might remember her from Firefly. I also like the new John Connor (Thomas Dekker) and I don't hate the new Sarah Connor (Lena Headey).

My only concern is where the storyline will be going, but so far its good. Basically, they thought Skynet was destroyed but then a new Terminator is sent to kill John. They decide to travel from 1999 to 2007 to find the roots of the new Skynet and prevent the coming destruction of the world in 2011.

The show might be about 10 years late but I like what I've seen so far and I'm hooked. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles is a must watch for all Terminator and Sci Fi fans out there.

Labels: ,

Blogs I Frequent