« Home | Happy New Year 2008 » | Improv Shrimp Curry » | A death on Christmas » | Merry Christmas 2007!!! » | Christmas Tree 2007 » | Advance Christmas Treat » | Movie Review: I am Legend » | Movie Preview: Mamma Mia » | Happy B'day Rita » | Movie Review: The Golden Compass »

Mass Effect Ending


I finally finished Mass Effect. Took me 36 Hours and 48 minutes and I got to Level 48 as an Adept. Oh and I unlocked 565 gamer points as well.

I have to tip my hat off to Bioware. This was one of the best RPG's I've ever played and I'm done quite a few. The story and ending while not original for a sci-fi book is amazing for a video game.

Anyway, here are some youtube scenes of the game. Specifically the romance with Ashley (the human) and the ending that I experienced.



Labels:

Blogs I Frequent