« Home | A death on Christmas » | Merry Christmas 2007!!! » | Christmas Tree 2007 » | Advance Christmas Treat » | Movie Review: I am Legend » | Movie Preview: Mamma Mia » | Happy B'day Rita » | Movie Review: The Golden Compass » | Cold Weather » | Bee Movie and Enchanted Reviews »

Improv Shrimp Curry


I found this recipe from Slash foods which looked interesting. An improv Shrimp Curry, essentially a low fat shrimp curry.

I followed the recipe closely except I used about 2 1/2 tablespoons of curry powder and a can of fat free mushroom soup, I also used raw shrimp and put it in the mixture and stirred till the shrimp was cooked.


Overall this is a pretty good recipe. Its thick and holds the flavor fairly well. Its not quite the same as normal curry mostly because the yogurt does have a slightly tangy taste. I did find that the improv curry (like normal curry) tasted even better the next day. Don't ask me why this is, but curry always tastes better after leaving it overnight.

All in all, its a recipe that I'll definitely make again.

Blogs I Frequent