« Home | 2008 Upcoming Movies - Till June » | Movie Reviews: National Treasure: Book of Secrets » | Movie Reviews: 27 Dresses » | Movie Reviews: P.S. I Love You » | Holy Fuck! - Heath Ledger is dead » | Alvin's Peanut Soup » | Baby, It's Cold Outside » | Musical Interlude » | Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles » | Consequences of reading the Straits Times »

Now Playing

Well I got 2 new games this last couple of weeks.
Assassin's Creed

I got this from GameTap, a great online game rental service, it allows you to try out games before actually buying them. A good thing because so many games are failures these days. I got Assassin's Creed because of the awesome reviews it got, and I must say I'm very early in the game but I'm loving it so far. The story telling aspect is amazing and fresh, I don't think any other game has done this before.

The Witcher

The Witcher got lots of super reviews and was billed as PC's best role playing game. I must agree. I've only completed the tutorial so far but this game ROCKS! It literally is a great story and I'm totally hooked.

World of Warcraft

Yes I'm still playing World of Warcraft. Here's an up date on my adventures in Aseroth.
Isale finally hit Level 70! My 2nd level 70 character and all ready for Wraith of the Lich-King.


The guild killed Magtheridon and Astir even got a little souvenir from it. Here's also a group photo of the guild by Mag's head.

Here's little Emyln, my warlock who just hit level 58 this weekend and is posing before he takes his frist step into the portal to the Burning Crusade.

And finally the biggest news of all, (for me at least) most of my guild decided to switch servers so here are all my guys on the Ghostlands server. I don't feel too much regret, Doomhammer had almost nightly queues and I was getting sick of it.

Labels: ,

Blogs I Frequent