« Home | Early Frost » | Monthly Update » | Blizzcon 2009 » | The Past Month Plus » | Funny Spoof of Dirty Dancing » | My first day back home alone » | My final day in NYC and random photos » | Alaska Trip - Day 17 (In NYC) » | Alaska Trip - Day 16 (In NYC) » | Alaska Trip - Day 15 (In NYC) »

My New Pet

I decided that after a year of being alone, it was time to get another pet. Of course my first instinct was to get a dog but my situation has not changed. I'm just not home enough to have a dog.

So I was all set to get hamsters again. I went into the pet store and 45mins later walked out with a Guinea Pig.

I'm happy with my new pet. They don't bite, they like to be touched (eventually) and they require slightly more attention than haamsters which is more like a true pet. Heck, the only down side is ... they poop and pee a lot. And I mean A LOT!!!!

Anyway, meet Boo, my new pet Guinea Pig whcih I call my giant hamster.


Blogs I Frequent