« Home | WOW Plague - Part 2 » | A slice of my Life » | The Prestige - New Movie » | Kal-El Lives » | Which Queer as Folk character are you? » | My Weekend Trip to Pittsburg » | DVD Sale from Target » | Weekend Update » | Hunk of the Week » | Senerity vs Into the Blue »

Streisand Stuns Las Vegas


STREISAND STUNS LAS VEGAS WITH SURPRISE SHOW
BARBRA STREISAND battled her famous stagefright to thrill guests at tennis ace ANDRE AGASSI's Grand Slam For Children charity gala at the weekend (01OCT05).

The diva joined DURAN DURAN, USHER, ROBIN WILLIAMS, MARY J BLIGE and CELINE DION among others at the Las Vegas, Nevada benefit, which raised $10.1 million (GBP5.6 million).

Streisand, one of Agassi's former girlfriends, dazzled in DONNA KARAN as she sauntered onto the MGM Grand stage and announced she was "the mystery guest".
The thing that caught my eye was that Agassi dated Barbra! He was born 1970 and she was born 1942. But the age isn't what get's me. Don't get me wrong, like many other gay guys I have tons of Barbra's CD's. I love her voice and movies, but in no way shape or form would I consider her date material. I mean come on! She's so damn Bitchy!

Blogs I Frequent