« Home | A slice of my Life » | The Prestige - New Movie » | Kal-El Lives » | Which Queer as Folk character are you? » | My Weekend Trip to Pittsburg » | DVD Sale from Target » | Weekend Update » | Hunk of the Week » | Senerity vs Into the Blue » | I got hitched! »

WOW Plague - Part 2


Remember my previous post? A plague in the MMORPG World of Warcraft that we all laughed about?

Well now epidemiologists concerned about the reactions of the general populace in the face of an pandemic outbreak of bird flu have considered partnering with Blizzard to collect some data about how their players reacted in the face of WoW's recent plague.

Amazing! Heh heh heh MMORPGs actually have a real world purpose. Its only a hop skip and jump before we have a true holodeck now.

Read more about it:
Evilavatar
npr.org

Blogs I Frequent