« Home | Nintendo's Bottom Line.... WOWZA!!!! » | World of Warcraft - Update » | A Cure for the Flu » | Happy New Year!!! » | New Years Eve 2006 » | My B'day Dinner » | 12 Days of Winter's Veil » | Merry Christmas 2006 » | Funniest Trailer EVER! » | Anatomy of my Christmas Tree »

Those Crazy Japanese and their Roller Coasters




This is the Eejanaika Roller Coaster in Japan. Before you scoff and say that looks fairly tame, note that the seats have no ground, so you're legs are hanging, and the seats are fully independent of each other meaning it can and does turn 360 degrees, plus the ride goes backwards and partway thru, there are NO TRACKS beneath you, all you see is the open air.

Here's a video to show the ride. Hmmm.... best not let my niece see this. She's a bit of a hell raiser and daredevil, I can just see her wanting to go on this ride... with an adult of course.

Labels:

Blogs I Frequent