« Home | A Cure for the Flu » | Happy New Year!!! » | New Years Eve 2006 » | My B'day Dinner » | 12 Days of Winter's Veil » | Merry Christmas 2006 » | Funniest Trailer EVER! » | Anatomy of my Christmas Tree » | First Snow of 2006 » | Too Cute for Words »

World of Warcraft - Update

This is me with the Best Staff from AQ40, the 2nd hardest dungeon instance in World of Warcraft. I now have ALL the best staffs from the end instances except for Nexxramas. Staff of Dominance from Molten Core, Staff of the Shadow Flame from Black Wing Lair, and now Blessed Qiraji Augur Staff from AQ40. Essentially it means I've spent wayyy too much time playing this game.

Ahhh... but its about to get worse. The expansion to Warcraft comes out on 16th Jan 2007!!! There are about 7.5 million WOW players around the globe and we're all getting the game roughly the same day. So on the 16th and 17th, expect many of your friends/family/colleges who are geeks to be pre-occupied that day or even on vacation.

I'll be taking the 17th - 21st off from work. I figure that since I hardly ever take sick leave and since I've got the vacation days I might as well. This game has occupied and entertained me for 2 years 3 months. So I don't feel too bad about taking another 3 days off work. After all its not like I'm going to be doing anything productive anyway.

Labels: ,

Blogs I Frequent