« Home | Bee Movie and Enchanted Reviews » | Singapore Trip - Part 3 » | Singapore Trip - Part 2 » | Singapore Trip - Part 1 » | Day Before I leave » | My Life Right Now » | 15 THINGS WHICH PROVE YOU LIVE IN 2007 » | Ice cream ramen » | Rowling Outs the Headmaster of Hogwarts » | DVD Review - Drawn Together Season 1 »

Cold Weather


Having just come back from Singapore its fun to note that the weather in Minneapolis is ... snowy. We had a snow storm this last weekend (about 6-8 inches). nterestingly enough, I think is this one of the earlier snowfall's that's hit Minneapolis in the past 5+ years.

Well its snowing again today, its been snowing the whole damn day and the drive home that usually takes 45mins - 1 hour took 3 hours tonight. Its days like today that I'm glad I don't have to shovel anything, that's why I pay a monthly association fee. Below is a picture of what the snow looks like outside.




On an unrelated topic, I bought a new humidifier from amazon, mostly cos it gets real dry in the winter. Its sooo cute.

wow...kids just saw the pictures and raiyan's bugging us to visit again...:)

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent