« Home | Singapore Trip - Part 2 » | Singapore Trip - Part 1 » | Day Before I leave » | My Life Right Now » | 15 THINGS WHICH PROVE YOU LIVE IN 2007 » | Ice cream ramen » | Rowling Outs the Headmaster of Hogwarts » | DVD Review - Drawn Together Season 1 » | DVD Review - The Vicar of Dibley » | Making Cheap Steaks Prime »

Singapore Trip - Part 3

This is a last look at Singapore several nights before I left. Its some shots of Orchard road from a cab, they had already put up the Christmas lights.


Oh and my hamsters were alive and well after 3 weeks alone. Here's what their cage looked like when I got back.


And finally, here's some of the stuff I brought back with me. Actually I got all these my 2nd day back. I spent about S$400+. Quite a haul huh, should keep me occupied for some time. Gotta love those korean tear jerkers.

I can't believe your hammies made it. Geez. And you should clean their cage! :) So dirty. :) Hehe

make sure you don't let the local SPCA see this picture....hehehe..glad they made it though:)

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent