« Home | DVD Review - The Vicar of Dibley » | Making Cheap Steaks Prime » | 2007 Fall Lineup - Part 2 » | Dancing with the Stars - 2007 » | 2007 Fall TV Shows - Part 1 » | Impressions of Tabula Rasa Beta » | Mid-Autumn Festival » | My Saturday 23/09/2007 » | Ask a Ninja » | WOW Adventures »

DVD Review - Drawn Together Season 1


OK, this was a series by the Comedy Network in 2004. I don't know how I missed it but its Fricking awesome! The premise is a spoof of reality TV shows like the Real World. Take 8 different cartoon characters from all different genres and put them in the same house. What happens next is SO funny I was laughing non-stop.

If you like MTV humor, are not easily offended and can take crass jokes this is an absolute must watch. I give this gem a 5/5 and even call it a must watch for people who like Futurama and South Park.

PS. This is sooo not for children. You've been warned.

Blogs I Frequent