« Home | 15 THINGS WHICH PROVE YOU LIVE IN 2007 » | Ice cream ramen » | Rowling Outs the Headmaster of Hogwarts » | DVD Review - Drawn Together Season 1 » | DVD Review - The Vicar of Dibley » | Making Cheap Steaks Prime » | 2007 Fall Lineup - Part 2 » | Dancing with the Stars - 2007 » | 2007 Fall TV Shows - Part 1 » | Impressions of Tabula Rasa Beta »

My Life Right Now

Happy Halloween!

On the game front, I'm still playing World of Warcraft, as you can see I got a Flying Broom which was part of the new Halloween event for this year. And I also just got Hellgate London which I'm SOOOoo looking forward to playing.


And I'm actually flying back to Singapore in 2 days to visit the family. And I'm all prepared. Bought myself the new iPod Classic (80GB) and I can't be happier. I've only got about 3GB worth of songs but I also spent the last 2 weeks ripping dvd's from my collection and putting them on the iPod. I've got about 5 days worth of movies and tv shows, and plenty of batteries to keep the iPod charged. Don't lecture me on that being illegal. I paid for those DVD's and I should get to watch them in whatever format I desire.

Also got some new luggage and some stuff for the family. I think the niece and nephew are going to be pretty happy.

Labels:

Blogs I Frequent