« Home | Weekend Recipe: Beef Sukiyaki » | Momma Mia Spoof » | Cute Break » | Notable New TV Shows » | 1st Day of work in 2009 » | Why We're Fat » | Movie Review: Watchman » | Notable Food Photos for the Past Month » | My S'pore Trip - Final Day » | My S'pore Trip - Reflections »

The Economy is finally hitting home


For all the talk out there about how bad the economy is, it's never quite as true until it hits you personally. Well, I found out today that all employees in my company will be taking a slight pay cut effective April 1st.

I work for a very large Indian corporation, actually I work for an american company that was bought over by an Indian corporation. And as far as I know its affecting everyone.

My own pay will be lighter by 5%. Its not much and its a heck of lot better than being laid off. But it just might be time to cut down those daily coffee trips to the caribou coffee.

Blogs I Frequent