« Home | My S'pore Trip - Final Day » | My S'pore Trip - Reflections » | My S'pore Trip - Day 22 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 21 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 19 - New Years Day » | My S'pore Trip - Day 18 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 17 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 16 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 14 - 15 » | My S'pore Trip - Snacks »

Notable Food Photos for the Past Month

This is a picture of the house when I arrived back from Singapore.

This is the first meal I had after I arrived back in Minneapolis. Pasta, sausage, and sauce.


Here's some noodles with cabbage, mushrooms, stewed pork and ground turkey.

I'm currently in love with Fresh mozzarella with grape tomatoes.

I love a western breakfast. Sunny side up eggs, sausage and tomatoes.

And here's when I made corned beef and cabbage.

Here a frozen chicken pie, it was from costco and actually quite good.

Blogs I Frequent