« Home | Movie Review: Watchman » | Notable Food Photos for the Past Month » | My S'pore Trip - Final Day » | My S'pore Trip - Reflections » | My S'pore Trip - Day 22 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 21 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 19 - New Years Day » | My S'pore Trip - Day 18 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 17 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 16 »

Why We're Fat

I found an interesting website. Basically its called This is why You're fat. Below are some choice pictures.

The Gastronomic Surprise Maxi Rainbow 24 Scoop Ice Cream SundaeThe Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt
Three bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwichs for buns, cheese, bacon and two four-ounce beefs patties.

Meat Cake
Meatloaf with potatoes and ketchup for icing.

Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburgers

Heart Attack Sandwich
Chicken fried steak, chicken-fried bacon, a country sausage, a fried egg, a fried green tomato topped with cheddar cheese and sandwiched between buns toasted in bacon fat, all served with a gravy dipping sauce.

Deep-fried Twinkie On A Stick Dipped In Chocolate Syrup

Blogs I Frequent