« Home | Notable Food Photos for the Past Month » | My S'pore Trip - Final Day » | My S'pore Trip - Reflections » | My S'pore Trip - Day 22 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 21 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 19 - New Years Day » | My S'pore Trip - Day 18 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 17 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 16 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 14 - 15 »

Movie Review: Watchman


This is a very difficult show to review. Why? Because it depends on the viewer. If you've never had an interest in superheroes or comics or manga, I would highly recommend that you skip this show, it's just not for you.

However, if you like comics then you probably already watched this movie. The director was very true to the 1980's comic book story and it is a very good story for a comic/graphic novel especially since it was written in the 1980's.

The show is a little long, and don't expect a rip roaring action packed movie like Ironman. This is a cerebral comic book, for the intelligent geek. Personally, I liked it enough to give it a 8.5/10.

PS. It is rated R because of the violence and nudity. There's actually a lot of nudity. Specifically of one person. Who is blue. But does fit the story :)

Labels:

my immediate reaction to Watchmen is to feel haunted by the intense style and storyline -- haunted in a good way that is... overall i loved it

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent