« Home | Hugh Jackman Punk'd » | Lance Brass » | Edy's Slow Churn Ice Cream » | Movie News Updates: » | Friday Fun » | Game Review - Titan's Quest » | A Wonderful Sunday » | The Prestige - New Movie » | TV Addict » | Papercuts »

The Ultimate Bacon Sandwich

I found this post on the web. This guy made the ultimate bacon sandwich and actually ate it all!

Ingredients:




I ended up only using 22 slices, which is about a pound and a quarter of bacon. I chose the low-sodium variety for its health benefits.


My trusty skillet was brought out for this event and the cooking began:




After much cooking and draining, the slices looked like this:




Extreme care was taken in the creation of this sandwich, starting with a strong foundation which could bear the load of the delicious bacon. After consulting with local architects, the sandwich was carefully constructed:




Luckily the top stayed on and didn't compromise the structural integrity of The Ultimate Bacon Sandwich:





The delightful aroma was enough to throw off the auto-focus on my camera:




Halfway through, disaster strikes! There appears to be a breach of the main hull! I feared I was losing her!




Luckily there was plenty of bread left; the reconstruction efforts quickly began:




The bread graft was successful and held up until the very end:





He said he felt slightly light headed and had about 6 glasses of water after finishing the sandwich. I hope that was the worst that he suffered. Probably not something to have even once a week.

Labels: ,

Blogs I Frequent