« Home | My S'pore Trip - Day 17 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 16 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 14 - 15 » | My S'pore Trip - Snacks » | My S'pore Trip - Day 13 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 11 - 12 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 9 - 10 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 7 - 8 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 5 - 6 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 3 - 4 »

My S'pore Trip - Day 18

25th Jan - New Year's Eve.

Breakfast again is noodles with lots of food.



Lunch was a simple affair of porridge of chicken and fried tofu.



Finally, the evening meal. Its reunion dinner and the whole family got together for a BBQ. We spent a lot of time preparing all the food. enjoy the pics.

First we had Satay Ayam, nonya style. Its my family's signature dish.

That white stuff on top is Coconut milk.









And now Pics of the people.







After dinner I took in a swim and most went upstairs to watch Mamma Mia. But as with all fun times, it came to an end.

There were tons of left overs which is pretty common during my family gatherings. Here's a little plate of left overs I put together for a late night snack.

Blogs I Frequent