« Home | My S'pore Trip - Day 13 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 11 - 12 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 9 - 10 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 7 - 8 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 5 - 6 » | My S'pore Trip - Day 3 - 4 » | My Spore Trip - Day 1 - 2 » | The Day before I leave » | Last Photos of 2008 - Food » | New Year Dinner »

My S'pore Trip - Snacks

This is a sampling of the snacks I've also eaten while on vacation. Yup, I'm eating a whole ton.

This is Ha Bee. Dried Shrimp with chilli. It goes so damn well with bread and butter.



If you can't tell, I love Old Chang Kee. I've spent no less than $80, probably over that just on fishballs and curry puffs.



Ahhh colorful nonya cakes from Bengawan Solo.

Its been forever since I had Soon Kuey and the pink triangle cake. (Ps. We call it cake but its actually rice inside)


Papadum. I can get this in the US but this was readily available and so cheap from just about any neighbor hood snack shop.

Blogs I Frequent